If you want to quickly shed weight, HIIT cardio workouts can help you. High-Intensity Interval Training, also popularly known as HIIT, is a cardiovascular exercise that is performed at high intensity for a short duration. These are intense exercises to be done before a small break. These cardio workouts are the best way to burn fat in a short period.
1. Burpees is a two-part exercise that involves a push-up, followed by a leap in the air. The Burpees engages all the muscles in your body and is mainly targeted to build Calves, chest, triceps, shoulder, biceps, glutes, and lats.
How to do Burpees?
Burpees are very easy to perform as it requires no machinery or weights. To perform Burpees, get into a partial squat position and bend down. Keep your spine straight and touch down the ground with your chest. Push-up, bring both the legs together with a frog jump and then jump up by raising your hands in the air.
2. High Knees is another easy exercise with no requirement for training equipment. High Knees help strengthen all muscles in your legs and increases your heartbeat, which further improves coordination and flexibility in the body.
How to do High Knees?
To perform High Knees, open your feet to a hip-width and then lift your left knee towards your chest, perform the same thing with the other leg at a running speed. You should also try keeping your arms extended and let the knees touch the palms when you perform the exercise.
3. Lunge jumps are an advanced variation of a normal walking lunge exercise. The exercise accounts for jumping high in the air and switching to your other foot ahead before landing. This exercise requires no weight lifting equipment and burns a tremendous amount of calories. It also helps in boosting your heart rate.
How to do Lunge Jumps?
To perform Lunge Jumps stand with your legs at least shoulders width apart. Move a leg forward with your spine straight. Now flex your leg and go down, make sure your leg should be perpendicular to the floor. Now at last jump and put the other leg forward and repeat the exercise.
4. Jumping jacks, also called side-straddle hop, is a full-body exercise that can be done almost anywhere — all thanks to the no requirement of training equipment.
How to do Jumping Jacks?
To perform Jumping Jacks firstly stand straight with your feet at least hip-width apart. Make sure that you keep your shoulders relaxed and look straight ahead. Now jump and move your feet laterally apart. At the same time, move your hands up and down over your head. Repeat the steps by following the same.
5. Mountain Climbers
To perform Mountain Climbers, get into the Straight arm plank position. Make sure to place your hands a little wider than your shoulders-width. Now bring the right knee towards your chest and without lifting your hips. And, then move it back and bring on the other knee. Now repeat the steps to continue following it.
6. Rope Jumping, also known as skipping, is preferred by thousands of people over running because of its uncountable benefits. It looks easy, burns a lot of calories, and it’s fun indeed.
7. Push-ups are the most common. Bodyweight exercise. However, they are tough for beginners. But when you train daily, you get used to it and start liking it. Push-ups are best for building the upper body. It helps form Chest, Shoulders, and triceps,
How to do Push-ups?
Push-ups require no training equipment and can be performed easily at home. To practise push-ups, one needs to get into a cat position with palms and toe tips touching the ground. Now go down on your chest and touch the ground. Make sure your spine doesn’t bend, and the legs are straight. As you gain experience, you can challenge yourself by putting your toes close to each other.
8. Side Jackknife is an exercise that targets Obliques, shoulders, and quads . It also involves glutes & hip flexors.
9. To perform Russian Twist, one needs to take the ground position with their legs extended in the front. After that, raise your knees up and assume a v-sit position. Make sure to keep both your legs shoulder-width apart from each other. Now, in the end, twist from one side to another. Repeat it several times to train the body.
10.TRX pull-ups need a lot of upper body strength. But it can be easy if you know the right technique and have practised a lot. To perform this, you would also need a TRX trainer.
10 best HIIT cardio workouts for rapid weight loss, Consultant Dietician Soma, Cardio Workouts, weight loss workout at home, HIIT and weight loss
abs workout,arms workout,legs workout,fat burning,full body workout,standing workout,standing abs workout,standing arms workout,lower body workout,upper body workout,blast fat,slimming exercises,inner thigh burn,how to lose belly fat,home workout,lose fat,how to lose weight fast,burn calories
Please LIKE SHARE & SUBSCRIBE for more health related videos..