Here is the Food to Avoid to Gain Weight Faster; this video shows you recipes to avoid gaining weight faster in weeks. How to gain weight faster, diet food to avoid. What to eat or drink to gain weight fast in a week.
Food to Avoid to Gain Weight Faster
1. Stop drinking Alcohol: drug abuse or excessive consumption of alcohol harmful to your health and body system.
2. Avoid food high in sugar: Too many calories can be unhealthy for your body.
3. Limit Eating Fast food: fast food items are rich in unhealthy carbs that are not good for weight gain.
4. Avoid eating excess Spicy food: Spicy food is good for weight loss rather than weight gain and it can also lead to indigestion, and vomiting.
5. Limit eating pre-made salads: Pre-made can lead to fat gain instead of muscle gain.
6. Dehydrated fruits: Sugar is not really good for healthy weight gain
7. Limit drinking soda: Avoid consuming aerated drinks or diet soda, even if the label mentions fat-free and low calories. Yes
8. Processed drinks or carbonated beverages: such as diet soda or Sparkling water.
9. High-fat foods: excess fatty food like buttery foods, high-fat meats
10. Limit deep-fried foods in your diet