HIIT involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low-intensity recovery periods. Interestingly, it is perhaps the most time-efficient way to exercise.
Typically, a HIIT workout will range from 10 to 30 minutes in duration.
Despite how short the workout is, it can produce health benefits similar to twice as much moderate-intensity exercise and you can loose upto 10 kgs if done 10 minutes everyday for a month or so.
Not only does HIIT provide the benefits of longer-duration exercise in a much shorter amount of time — it may also provide some unique health benefits.
1. HIIT Can Burn a Lot of Calories in a Short Amount of Time.
2. Your Metabolic Rate Is Higher for Hours After Exercise.
3. It Can Help You Lose Fat.
4. You Might Gain Muscle Using HIIT.
5. HIIT Can Improve Oxygen Consumption.
6. It Can Reduce Heart Rate and Blood Pressure.
7. Blood Sugar Can Be Reduced by HIIT.