REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR ABS SHOW you need a low enough body fat % so your abs will pop through. (This is different for every individual)
Some tips to help lose bf % (bf=bodyfat)
1) caloric deficit (burn more calories than your body is consuming)
2) if you don’t like tracking your calories like me then being in a caloric deficit isn’t really sustainable. I do more of an 80/20 rule where I eat 80% healthy and 20% my favorite foods (almost like intuitive eating) I also don’t restrict myself but that doesn’t mean I’m not mindful of what I’m feeding my body. In the long run, restricting yourself can cause binging and overeating.
3) HIIT workouts (or really anything that gets your heart rate up and pumping like weightlifting, running, sprints, dancing, swimming, etc)
4) you only really need to train your abs 1-3xs a week (only 10-20 mins) you’ll be surprised how much you engage your core during other workouts that don’t “involve” abs. Ex: when you squat and deadlift you’re engaging your core so you’re working out your abs 🙂 this is why weightlifting can really help get those abs poppin.
5) LOTS of water and make sure you’re resting and stretching.
6) make sure you’re getting in your carbs, fats, and proteins and get more of your nutrients from Whole Foods like (eggs, ground turkey, chicken, shrimp, ham, oatmeal, peanut butter, bananas, fruits, vegetables, quinoa, rice, beans, hummus, sweet potatoes, ETC) don’t just eat McDonald’s everyday lol
JOIN GIRLS FITNESS GROUP CHAT https://www.patreon.com/celamarr
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celamarr/
Tik tok : https://vm.tiktok.com/tp3sL1/
🎵 All songs are from epidemic sounds! https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/oesy94/ (30day free trial) — (this is an affiliate link so it helps support my channel without costing you extra, but if you’d prefer not to use it that’s ok too ❤️)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Celamarr strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Celamarr is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that she has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Some titles and descriptions may include certain SEO keywords that may be perceived as misleading or may be perceived as a guaranteed result. Results vary from person to person and a video title/description/thumbnail should not be taken as absolute truth.
#abworkout #LOWERABS #losebellyfat #workout #celamarr #fitness #abs #ab #lowerabs #lowerabworkout #obliques #uppperabs #cardio #cardioabs