#fitness #fatloss #information #gym
Checkout the part 1 : https://youtu.be/_3iA1TrfgZ4
In this video I have talked about some caloric deficit , caloric surplus, different caloric plans, how to track your daily calories, some important concepts about metabolism, Zig Zag patterns, two cases of losing fat from your body. Stay tuned with me , a Part 3 is also there and its coming soon!.
Videos mixed and edited by @mrwhosethebeast [ya that’s me 🙂 ]
Follow me on Instagram : @mrwhosethebeast
Link for Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrwhosethebeast/?hl=en
0:00 – Intro
0:31 – Summary of part 1
2:04 – two cases of caloric cycles
2:21 – Case 1 , no workout
6:06 – Zig Zag Pattern
7:36 – Case 2, Working out
9:21 – Some important note about diet
11:00 – Track Calories
11:25 – End Note
Important Tips while working out:
1) Always warmup your body before starting your workout.
2) Try to get the best form of any exercise.
3) Don’t forget to do stretching after the workout.
4) Keep drinking water between the sets.
5) Do not bend your back while deadlifting, always keep it straight.
6) I f you are not able to have pre-workouts, try dark chocolate in between sets, it will constantly keep your energetic.
1) Your mind as well as your body both are equally important for you, keep them both sharp and healthy.
2) Eat healthy( 4 meals a day), sleep 8 hours and be active.
3) At last, its all about dedication and hard-work.