INSTAGRAM: burpeegirl_liss Join me for this 5000 steps Fast Walking Workout and burn some serious calories!
Please GO HARD ON YOUR WALKING! Really move the arms and lift the knees for a higher calorie burn!
Check out MY TIPS FOR HIGHER CALORIE BURN with my workouts in the description box!
My Amazfit 5 Band registered 3,8 km, 5500 steps and 320 calories burned during this workout. Remember that everyone`s metabolism is different!
MY TIPS FOR HIGHER CALORIE BURN with my workouts:
1. START PERFORMING THE EXERCISE DURING THE 10 SEC OF REST. This way you won`t waste any time during the 30 sec of work, thus maximizing your calorie burn. Testing the exercise beforehand will also keep your heart rate up, and will help you make the best out of the 30 seconds of work (you`ll be able to perform the exercises correctly, at higher capacity, with an increased number of reps).
2. WALK THROUGH THE 20 SECONDS OFF, while waiting for the NEXT ROUND to START. This way your heart rate will stay elevated and you will continue to burn calories.
3. GO FASTER, if you feel some exercises are too easy for you.
4.CHANGE OR ADAPT ANY EXERCISE if you feel it would help you BURN MORE CALORIES. Change any exercise that feels uncomfortable to you; this will help you perform more reps, and burn more calories, while remaining injury free. Also, add extra arm movements if you find some of the exercises to be too static. More movement equals higher burn.
5. ENGAGE YOUR MUSCLES. Make sure you actually engage your muscles during the workout. I often mimic different arm, shoulders, back and chest exercises that are usually performed with dumbbells. Make sure you squeeze those muscles and actually engage them, for a higher calorie burn and muscle tone.
6. SQUEEZE YOUR ABS. I’ve made a habit out of keeping my core tight whenever I exercise. I feel it gives me better abs, more control, and a higher burn.
7. GO THROUGH THE FULL RANGE OF MOTION. Don’t slack during the workout. Although these are all easy exercises, focusing on each move and going through the full range of motion can highly increase the caloric burn. Raise your arms higher, if you can. Go lower into a squat, if possible. Add a bounce to some of the moves, when you feel up to it. Engage more muscles when performing the exercises. The more involved you are, the more calories you will burn.
8. FIND A BREATHING PATTERN that allows you to perform the exercises comfortably, without the need for too many breaks.
9. ADD WEIGHTS. Ankle weights, wrist weights, small dumbbells, or weighted vests will make your workout more challenging, helping you burn more calories. Even wearing a small backpack can make a difference.
10. EXAGGERATE YOUR MOVES DURING WALKING. Make sure you overemphasize your arm movements during all walking sessions. Pull your abs in and raise your knees while walking in place. Also, walk faster if your body allows.
11. PRESS THE REPLAY BUTTON AND DO IT AGAING! :)))
D I S C L A I M E R
I am not a certified trainer. This is my personal workout and may not be suited for others. If you’d like to give this workout a try, make sure to check with your physician first.
Easy at Home Cardio Workouts // Easy Cardio Workouts for Weight Loss
Silent Cardio Workout // No noise Cardio Workout
Low Impact Cardio Workout // Knee Friendly cardio Workout // INDOOR CARDIO
LISS CARDIO WALKING WORKOUT // Low Intensity Steady State Cardio // At Home Walking Workout
L.I.S.S. CARDIO WORKOUT // Low Intensity Steady State Cardio Workout for Weight Loss
Slow Paced Cardio Workout Routine // Slow Paced Cardio for Fat Loss
WALKING WORKOUT // WALK IN PLACE
WALK AT HOME // REPLACE YOUR FAVOURITE OUTDOOR EXERCISES
What is LISS // Best Cardio for Weight Loss
Liss vs Hiit
#fast #walking #weightloss #low intensity cardio workout #low impact cardio workout #low impact hiit workout #30/10 #no jumping cardio workout #silent cardio workout #liss cardio for fat loss #liss cardio workout for fat loss #how to lose fat at home #low intensity steady state cardio for fat loss #low impact workout #daily liss cardio workout #daily liss training #liss better than hiit #why is liss better than hiit
#liss #liss workout #liss cardio #liss cardio workout #liss cardio workout at home #liss cardio for fat loss #liss cardio workout plan #liss vs hiit #liss better than hiit #low intensity workout #low intensity cardio #low intensity cardio workout #low impact cardio #low intensity steady state cardio #low intensity steady state cardio workout #low intensity steady state cardio at home #low intensity steady state #BurpeeGirl #cardio #fatloss #weightloss #whats the best type of cardio for weight loss whats the best type of cardio for losing weight #burn calories #what is liss walking workout walk in place easy at home workouts fast walking for weight loss walking workout to burn calories can walking burn calories how many calories does walking burn indoor walking workout in place walking workout