Welcome back! Here’s a look into what I eat in a day while doing the 50 Day Challenge. Eating healthy, delicious, and nutritious foods.
I’m sharing four of my favorite recipes, Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, and Dinner! Very easy to make at home with Whole Foods 🥬 I’ve written the recipes below for you to reference 💕 Tell me in the comments if you tried any of these and how you liked them!
1:42 – Leveled Up Avocado Toast
4:19 – Pesto Hummus Veggie Bagel
6:14 – Salmon Seaweed Bites
9:25 – Crispy Tofu
🥑 Avocado Toast:
– Slice two pieces of bread, drizzle with olive oil and rub with half a clove of garlic. Toast.
– Fry eggs in sprayed pan so they don’t stick
– Take toast out of toaster and rub with garlic again
– Slice avocado and arrange on toast
– Top with eggs
– Finish with salt & pepper. Optional everything bagel seasoning or sriracha
🥯 Pesto Hummus Veggie Bagel:
– Slice and toast bagel
– Slice and prep veggies
– Top bagel with hummus and pesto
– Arrange veggies
– Finish with salt & pepper
Salmon Seaweed Bites:
Join the Discord group to participate in the community 50 Day Challenge: https://discord.gg/Fw7XuADzTX
Subscribe to follow along for future videos about improving your life!